Friday, January 29, 2021

What were my favorite TV shows

I had many favorite TV shows over the years. My Dad brought home our first TV when I was about 5 years old I think. The first favorite show I can remember was the Flash Gordon shown on the Commander 4 program. That started the love for SCI-FI which moved into the 60's smash hit show Star Trek and all the generations of Star Trek that followed up into the new century. By then there were many spin off shows and Star Gate with all the factions that spun off from that show as well. Of course the Star Buck and Battle Star Galactica shows were on the list as well. Other shows from childhood were Maverick, Sugarfoot, Davey Crocket, and Danial Boone. Saturday morning shows included Fury, My Friend Flicka, Roy Rogers, and Sky King. Then there was Father knows best, Leave it to Beaver, Lassie, and Mr. Ed. Who could forget the Life of Riley and Ozzie and Harriet. However the absolute best was the late night Japanese monster movies with King Kong and Godzilla. Every week Tokyo was destroyed.

No comments: