Friday, January 29, 2021

What was my greatest fear?

My greatest fear was the bully in Junior High School. He would stand at the door to the play ground and would not let me pass by intimidating and indicating bad things would happen if I tried to pass so I would stay inside until time for class to start. He always had 2 or 3 buddies with him. There came a day when I decided it was enough. I challenged him full well knowing that I probably would be beaten to a pulp. To my surprise he let me pass. Some time later he and his buddies came and sat at the same table for lunch with me. All in the room were watching to see what would become of me. After a few minutes he offered me part of his lunch that he didn't want. This became a normal thing and we became friends. It really shocked me for sure.

No comments: