Friday, January 29, 2021

What about mischeivous pranks

Mischievous pranks were not something I ever did much of. I was always serious because I would usually take the prank too far and end up hurting someone's feelings. However, the last time in Louisiana disaster relief I came across a pastor in the church there that seemed to bring out the prankster in me. As the pastor was cutting out the window and door openings with a saws all I sneaked up on the back side and nailed a piece of 2X4 across the cutting path. Upon hitting the board with the saw and immediately slowing the cutting process to almost a halt, the pastor poked his head around the corner to see what was happening only to see my smiling face. He pointed his finger at me and said, "OK, let the games begin." The next day right before noon the pastor talked about how the woods around where we were working was full of Donkeys. Then he proceeded to talk about how he played pin the tail on the donkey when he was a child. We had a good time talking about that subject. Later in the afternoon when I removed my tool belt I found that I had a tail fashioned out of rope hooked to my tool belt. It had been swaying in the breeze all day long. A couple days later the pastor once again talked about how there was a vine in the woods that was poison that turned the skin orange. I kind of figured this time something was up. Later that day I turned up with orange hands so I started looking around for something with orange powder and found the chalk line power to be the same orange color.

No comments: