Friday, January 29, 2021

What I remember about my first kiss

I was Sixteen at the time and knew nothing about such activities. However my high school buddies decided one night after they were off work to hook up with a group of girls and ride around the town. Well, of course, as it would happen the driver of the car stopped at a convenient spot to aah, well you know. I being really naïve and didn't have a clue what was going to happen. Anyway the girl next to me looked at me in anticipation and I just looked back. I happened to notice all the others in the car were swappin' spit. Well, I figured I'd give it a try. I puckered up, shut my eyes and leaned into it. It was probably the worst kiss the poor girl ever got. After about 5 minutes of trying to figure out the whole procedure, I was glad to end the adventure and head back to our cars to go home. I don't think I ever became a good kisser.

No comments: