Wednesday, April 14, 2021

When did I have my first date.

I did not have much success with dating. I tried to get my first date in 6th grade to a Christmas event at a local theatre and she originally said yes but changed her mind and said later no. That kind of set the course for all the school days ahead. I never really could get dates in junior high or high school and my cousin Wally finally decided to make it his mission to find me a date for the prom. Turns out the only reason that she wanted to go to the prom was that her younger sister had a date to the prom. They were both from another school. My dating didn't really start until I met my first wife in the back hills of Missouri in the small town of Washington. It was frustrating at the time but now that I look back on it, it was probably a good thing.

No comments: